How much could it cost if you don't check?
When should I do a Quick Check FEA versus High Accuracy FEA?
- For some products FEA is not worthwhile!
- Other products require High Accuracy FEA because the risks, costs and benefits are higher.
- Quick Check FEA is for situations in between these extremes.
- It reduces risks and helps you make more informed decisions.
- It often identifies areas of concern that may need further investigation.
A Quick Check FEA will tell you if you are even in the ball park.
It is a cheap and quick way to break through the design cycle.